[Attention] Member inquiries answer delay from 27th April to 6th May
Due to national holidays in Japan, please expect a delay in our reply to your inquiries between April 27th and May 6th.
Please note that survey access and EPoint redemption will not be affected. Members will be able to join survey and redeem EPoints as usual during this period.
Please check out chatbot (the Support button in the lower right corner) for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Below is a list of answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions from our members.
We hope that you may find the answer you are looking for.
However, if you can't, please kindly send us an inquiry once again after May 6th.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I can't log into my account
1. Please click on Lost your password?, located under the [Login] button on our home page.
2. Fill in your details, and instructions will be sent to your email address. You will be able to log in and reset your password. If you are still having trouble, please try press clearing your browser’s cache (CTRL-F5 on most browsers).
2. How can I do exchange my E-Points for rewards?
1. Log in
2. Click on the green "Redeem EPoints" button
3. Click on the green "Redemption" button
4. Select the item and amount of EPoints you wish to redeem, and click the "Redeem" button on the right side
5. A verification code will be sent to your email address
6. Copy the verification code form your email, and enter the code in the Verification Code field and then click "Submit"
7. A confirmation screen will be displayed. Please confirm that there is no mistake.
8. Scroll down and click on the Exchange EPoints button to finalize your redemption request.
When you see the message [Your Request for EPoints Redemtpion has been successfully submitted],
it means your request has been entered into the system and will be processed in the following month.
3. When will I receive my rewards?
1. Please check your redemption history to verify that you completed your redemption request
* You must be logged in to access your redemption history page
2. Check the expected delivery date on the right side.
If the delivery date has passed but you have not received the item you requested, please contact us again after May 6th and we will investigate.
For other inquiries, please contact us after May 6th.
We thank you for your understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Rakuten Insight Surveys Member Support Team