- AIP will place strict controls on personal information that registered members provide us, and will not disclose this information to any third parties without consent.
- The purpose of our surveys are for corporate and media marketing, and as collected survey results are statistically processed, we will not use the information to identify any particular individual.
AIP's Marketing Research Division is engaged in the business of conducting marketing research, and aims to research consumer awareness and circumstances regarding products and services, to acquire such information, and to provide companies and other organizations with such information upon processing it statistically.
The personal information acquired by AIP for the purpose of conducting this business will be summarized as aggregate statistical information, and will not be used in a manner enabling personal identification of an individual.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
AIP will appropriately manage acquired personal information, and will not provide such information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the individual, except in the following circumstances:
- Subject to the law.
- Necessary to prevent potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Especially necessary to improve public health and to promote healthy fosterage of children, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Necessary to cooperate in the work set forth in the laws performed by the governmental institutions, local governments or their trustees, and the performance of the relevant work may be impeded by obtaining the consent of the person.
Commissioning of Private Information
AIP will appropriately manage acquired personal information, and will not provide such information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the individual.
Inquiries Regarding the Disclosure of Non-Confidential Information
Please use the below contact information for inquiries, complaints or the disclosure of private information. For the alteration of registered private information, please access the "Update My Basic Profile" section of your "My Page".
Personal Information Protection Manager, AIP Corporation
Rakuten Crimson House,
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 158-0094
TEL : +81-50-5581-1710
Registration and participation in surveys, results for non-participant or incomplete data
Participation in surveys is voluntary, and member registration and survey participation can be rejected or halted at any time. However, EPoints or lottery prizes that are assigned for each survey may not be rewarded.